bp3

Business plans are an essential part of the fundraising process. Funders, (debt and equity) require a business plan in order to assess your business so they can decide on whether or not they write you a cheque.

But many entrepreneurs struggle with writing business plans. You may well be in the same boat. Fears and frustrations entrepreneurs typically have include:

1. not knowing how or where to start
  2. not knowing what you need to include
  3. not knowing how to construct a financials section
  4. having a fear about if your business plan makes sense
  5. trying to build the business plan and run your business at the same time; how do you put your time to best use?

Despite these very understandable fears, creating a business plan should actually be a very straightforward process for business owners. You see the problem many entrepreneurs have is they get caught up in following a defined structure that is taught and written about in business literature. However, to create a powerful business plan, that demonstrates your authority, and which you can create in a reasonable period of time, you need to put a framework around your plan, and ask the most relevant questions of your business to build the business plan.

This is exactly the system I have been using with my business clients over the years with great success. In the process, I’ve helped raise millions in funding from banks and investors to help the businesses grow and succeed.

In fact, this is what one business had to say:

testimonial

If you would like to take advantage of this system (that includes insights on the right way to pitch), then please sign up below to start receiving free, actionable material straight away.

On sign up you will receive a free cheat sheet that tells you the 7 steps to building a powerful 20 page business plan in 30 days.

The cheat sheet will help you create a business plan that gets noticed, and help you build your business.

14 thoughts on “A Proven System To Help You Build A Powerful Business Plan & Raise Funding For Your Business

1. Forest

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN! http://www.BoycottBitches.com I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women? American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least. This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

2. Ina

I am making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do… http://bit.ly/2nhFXOf

3. Earnest

4. Markus

5. Santo

6. Raleigh

7. Dario

8. Kira Mateus

Did you know that if you stare at the sun for 15 minutes a day, that you won’t need to eat food anymore? You will literally gain superhuman abilities and feel like an enlightened person. Obviously you would need to stare at the sun during the early morning or late evening when the sun is at it’s lowest brightness. But NASA did a study and proved that people who engage in this sun-staring practice achieve a state of high spiritual and mental enlightenment. Full information here: http://yourbrainhealthtraining.com

9. Karly

Donald Trump is going to save America and stop all of these 3rd world immigrants from turning America into a 3rd world craphole. If you are against President Trump, then you should be ashamed of yourself. If you support President Trump? Then God bless you. http://www.GodTrump.blogspot.com